Saturday, October 19, 2019

MOS Certification Exam

This week I took my certification exam and luckily I passed it on the first try. I was very nervous because I had done so many word projects in such a short time so I wasn't so sure if I would retain all the information. When I passed they gave me a badge that meant that I was certified. After the exam I went to a little restaurant by Decatur and Washington called Komex Fusion Express. Apparently the food was a mixture of ingredients between Korean and Mexican food. My order was taken by the owner who was a Korean man that spoke close to perfect Spanish. At the end of the day I was just relieved that I had passed the certification exam.

 

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing the MOS Word 2019 certification exam on your first attempt :-) Korean and Mexican, interesting fusion combination, definitely have to try this place out ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on joining the club Leo! I have never heard of that combo before I may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best way to celebrate a victory is with a good meal. Sounds Bomb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dad loves Komex, they used to be located on Buffalo where Baby Stacks is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on passing! Hard work pays off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was nervous too cause I was never a good test taker. But those word projects for sure made it hard to fail.

    ReplyDelete