Thursday, October 10, 2019

Jose Jose



remember growing up my mom would always play Jose Jose's music while she cleaned the house.Two Saturdays ago I was told that Jose Jose had passed away at the age of 71. If you're not familiar with Jose Jose he was considered to be the Mexican Frank Sinatra. Although It was shocking to hear of his death I remembered him by all the good memories. He was basically part of my childhood despite him not being there. That same day of his departure I listened to all his hits and remembered all the good times. Rest in Peace Jose Jose.

P.S If you want to listen to him I recommend Jose Jose-El Triste with English Subs.

11 comments:

  1. A Mexican Frank Sinatra, cool :-) He was honored by the Las Vegas Walk of Stars with a Celebrity Star and book-signing at the Rio in Las Vegas on November 20, 2008.

    https://archive.is/20120909143402/http://www.netglimse.com/celeb_event/20081121/Set2/402127_35_68.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always like the music of Frank Sinatra so I 100% can tell you that I will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah one of the best singer just like Vicente Fernandez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listening to El Triste right now. Sounds like good cleaning music! The music composition reminds me a lot of Yma Sumac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that Jose & Jose or just Jose? I'm kidding. Amazing voice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never heard of this man, but it seems like he has a lot of impact on many lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive never heard of him either, but ill for sure take time to listen.

    ReplyDelete