Saturday, October 5, 2019

Club America

If you like sports you probably also have a favorite team. I want to talk about my favorite team Club America who was founded in 1916 by a couple of college students who only created the club for fun. Little did they know that the club would become Mexico's most winning club in history. In 1959 the club was purchased by the Azcaraga family who only make the team better. America has won a total of 13 national league trophies and 7 International trophies.America also has a rivalry with the club Chivas. Their recent game ended in America winning 4-1. If you don't have a favorite soccer team you should consider Club America!

11 comments:

  1. This club has a long history, more than a century!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this club super interesting ill take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may not watch soccer but that a classic game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching soccer. It become a very popular game just like all the other games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DFB Germany !!! This is another sport I just started to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hardly know anything about soccer, but today I know a fun fact!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had never really got into soccer to be honest. I think its a pretty neat sport, just not up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My soccer team was Man U when I used to watch soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's my dad's favorite team as well!

    ReplyDelete