Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Thanksgiving break

For Thanksgiving this week my family and me only had a small gathering. We ate some turkey, some mango habanero chicken wings, and other delicious foods and drinks.Aside from thanksgiving I also took advantage of the sales and deals online this week to buy presents for my family for Christmas. My dad's birthday is also next week so I bought him some shoes that he's been wanting for awhile. Overall I think my thanksgiving break was great but now I have to continue on the grind in IS 101.

8 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and took advantage of sales and deals :-) Back to the IS101 grind and the final stretch of Fall 2019 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mango Habanero Wings!!!! Ohh my that sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Thanksgiving was great and those wings sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanksgiving Is really Christmas shopping If you think about It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wings are good, but I've never heard of them during Thanksgiving. I know every household does things a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cool how every household has their own twist. I also had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete