Saturday, December 7, 2019

Catching up

This semester is almost at an end and I am trying to catch up. I think that the end of a semester is always the hardest since professors want to assign essays, presentations, and on top of that the final exams. I am not complaining since I am confident in that I could catch up in all my classes. For this class the main things I am focusing on is my A5 do's and don'ts, The PowerPoint projects, and preparing for Bonus Quiz 7. This class  had many assignments but I think that this class is really helpful to get an insight of a high demanding position in a job. 

8 comments:

  1. Yes, you are on your way to catching up and succeeding :-) Go Leo go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right about the assignments but we can do it. keep moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got up today, I know you can too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you. Taking four classes and all of them with the same requirements during the same week is mind blowing to say the least. I hardly know what day it is anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This class happened to be the hardest one I had this semester. It was super hard to keep up with a new assignment everyday. Id have to say that it conditioned me to be ready for the next semester.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also trying to catch up and deal with finals!

    ReplyDelete