Friday, September 27, 2019

Hobbies

Some of my favorite things to do outside of school is play soccer, watch anime, and play video games. I used to part of a soccer team but ever since I got into college and got a job there is less time. Even though I have less time I sometimes go to my local park and kick the ball around. When it comes to anime one of my favorites is One Piece even though it has 900+ episodes. One of my favorite video games is FIFA 20, but this week I was thinking of purchasing God of War. Although this game was released about a year ago I still want to get the chance to play it.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, that is some play (in the animated *.gif)! Who is the player?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard God Of War was one of the best games released last year if you get the chance to play it I would like to hear your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandson are into all those games. I have no idea what you are talking about

    ReplyDelete
  4. God of War is a great game! Its one of my all time favorites the story line is a good one to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not big on anime, but Bleach is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Telling about I'm the same work, school, family and side job. but their always time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That soccer player straight juked everyone. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. One piece is the best anime there is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started watching some anime and my favorite is one punch man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I played soccer when I was younger too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My two younger brothers have been playing soccer for so long now

    ReplyDelete