Sunday, September 1, 2019

My First Week

The First week in IS 101 was definitely new for me. Overall my experience was good despite sitting for 3 hours plus and my eyes getting tired for staring at the monitor for so long. To fix this I will  try to work more fast and efficient during class. I will also work at home to improve my skills and finish as much work as I can. The first assignment in IS 101 was a bonus quiz which unfortunately I wasn't able to complete. I wasn't able to complete this assignment because some of the questions were confusing and too long. After the first class now I know that the best thing to do if I am confused on an assignment is to contact the instructor or a classmate. I hope that the this class keeps improving so I can successful receive my certifications. I also hope to learn a lot so it could benefit my future career, and life goals.

12 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely reach out to me and your classmates for help :-) I highly encourage it! Of course, quizzes, and exams are individually performed and graded. Welcome to IS101-3026 Leo ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leo, my name is Tammy, if you every need help or want to work on an assignment together, reach out to me on the CSN Student Email. I was confused about the first assignment too but I did reach out to Professor Wu and he started helping me before class begin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly was confused for a bit too, but i just took more time to understand it and it ended up working out. I also struggle a bit with work load and other activities, but the main thing that helped me was to cancel all things that didn't benefit me and replace them with those that do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can reach out to me anytime mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt the same way being confused on the Bonus Quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you made the attempt to complete it. I totally skipped past it and printed the syllabus. So much for reading and following instructions. Guess its time for me to apply a McDonalds :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish for this class to benefit all of us and for all of us to succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was a little confused too! It sounds like we have a pretty supportive Professor that we can lean on when we need help though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always good to take a break from the screen and get some "fresh eyes." I recently purchased some seeing glasses from EyeBuyDirect.com that have a lens coating for blue light (which is what makes your eyes hurt) and it has helped immensely. They have some cheap options for frames and lenses. You can also turn down the brightness setting on your monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To honest I just look at the syllabus didn't know there was a quit, but we will learn a lot this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is always something to do ion his classroom

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bonus quizzes are easy if you actually study for them but I never make the time!

    ReplyDelete